Lead Adviser, Market Integration
The Adviser is responsible for progressing Katalis’s work on Market Integration. The role will suit a person who is accomplished in working with large businesses and across value chains to develop and operationalise activities. Commencing with business partnership activities in agriculture, agrifood, advanced manufacturing, green energy and digital services, the work will extend to other sectors (e.g., finance, creative economy, professional, ICT and Telco services) over the course of the program.
The Governments of Indonesia and Australia have entered into the Indonesia-Australia Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (IA-CEPA), creating a framework to unlock the vast potential of the bilateral economic relationship. To support this ambition, the IA-CEPA includes a new program – Katalis. Katalis’ goal is to maximise the benefits of IA-CEPA, support trade and investment, improve market access, and promote inclusive economic growth in Indonesia. The primary objective is to ensure the efficient and effective implementation of IA-CEPA to increase two-way trade and investment that is broad based and inclusive.
Click on the link or copy paste it to access the full Terms of Reference for this position: https://bit.ly/3MxZZ4Q
It is expected that the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in business, economics or similar
- Minimum ten years’ experience in the agriculture/agrifood, advanced manufacturing and/or services sectors, with a proven track record in expanding commercial opportunities, trade and investment.
- Deep understanding of the commercial drivers of Australian and Indonesian businesses and the policy and regulatory environment they operate in (e.g., the standards ecosystem).
- Expertise in networking and managing relationships strategically with businesses, industries, and governments, ideally in Indonesia and Australia.
- Outstanding communication, writing and analytical skills.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and ideally in Bahasa Indonesia.
The remuneration will be set according to broadly commensurate with Adviser Remuneration Framework. The remuneration level at which the position is engaged will be based on the successful candidates’ relevant skills and experience. This is a long-term position, based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Why join KATALIS?
At Katalis, you will be part of a high-performing, innovative and collaborative team that provides analysis and advice on key policy areas in improves market access, increased two-way trade and investment, and inclusive economic growth in Indonesia.
Please submit your CV including a cover letter (in one file name) that addresses the selection criteria (no more than three pages) with subject LA Market Int.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 8 June 2023, 17h00 Jakarta time.
Should this role be of interest, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Kindly note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.